Did you know that part of the tradition of Chinese New Year includes cleaning out your entire house? (You clean out all of the dirt and dust so that it can be filled with good luck for the new year). I won't be done with mine by tomorrow morning (I'm just getting started!) but I will be posting on this blog, in the next month or so, a number of items that need a good home.
The first set of things includes some new shoes that I can't wear anymore. Did anyone else's feet get bigger after pregnancy? Or are getting falling arches after years of being barefoot whenever possible? Those days are over for me *sigh* but lucky for one or some of you with larger feet like mine. See pictures and descriptions below of some shoes, and let me know if you'd like them. Cheers!
- Jill Clegg
Black Boots (worn only once)
Size 10, but are narrow and a pretty small size 10
I love Chinese New Year! But is this Cora?
ReplyDeleteNo, those are Jill's.
ReplyDelete